Here’s my recipe for perfect honeycomb brownies…
- 100g of dark chocolate
- 85g of plain flour
- 275g of castor sugar
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tbsps of cocoa powder
- 80g of Crunchie (2 standard-sized bars)
- 2 eggs
- Heat proof glass dish
- Mixing bowl
- Whisk (electric of possible)
- Wooden spoon
- 1 Square cake tin
- Rolling Pin
- Sandwich bag
- Grease-proof paper
1. Firstly pre-heat the oven to 180° and line the tins with the grease-proof paper.
2. Next, put the chocolate and butter into the glass dish, over the saucepan on a low
3. Heat and let simmer – don’t let it boil. Wait until this all melts, then put it aside.
4. Now crack the eggs into the mixing bowl with the sugar, and whisk till they’re light and fluffy.
5. Then pour the chocolate mixture in with the egg and sugar; mix this in thoroughly with a wooden spoon and put this aside.
6. Put the Crunchie into the sandwich bag, seal and beat it with the rolling-pin. Then add this into the mixture.
7. Next add the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and fold/ whisk it into the mix.
8. Now pour the mixture into the cake tin then place it into the pre-heated over for 20-25 minutes.
9. Take it out once baked, let it cool, cut it up and enjoy!