Here’s my recipe for making a perfect pasta bake …
Ingredients – for 4 people
- 8 small handfuls of pasta (any of your choice, I use Fusilli or Penne)
- 1 jar (350g+)of tomato and basil pasta source
- 200g of Mild cheddar (you can use more or less depending on how much you like cheese)
- Optional – 1 small tin of sweetcorn, 2 large carrots, 8 florets of broccoli
What to do
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°c .
- Prepare the vegetables – dice and rinse up the carrots and broccoli.
- Now wait for the water to boil and add the pasta and carrots onto, after 5 minutes add the broccoli.
- Whilst cooking grate the cheese.
- When all cooked through, strain and put into a casserole dish (the shallower the better)
- Add the cheese and sauce to the dish and mix in thoroughly. You can also a salt and pepper if you want.
- Put in the oven for 20-30 minutes; turning the pasta over every 5.
- Take it out when slightly crispy and serve!