Over the last few days I’ve purchased some more succulents, and I decided to put them into a pot together to make a succulent garden…
- Firstly I gathered the plants I wanted to use together, and every thing I needed. I would recommend you use an odd number of plants because it looks better!
2. Next I lined my dish with tin foil so not to ruin it.
3. Then I filled it with gritty soil. This is so that it water drains away so the plants don’t drown, and then I added the plants.
4. Lastly I added shingle and shells around the plants.
5. Now choose where to put your garden.